Poll Time: Thick Hair versus Fine Hair

I have a theory. I think that rather than looking at the hair typing system (1,2,3,4) we should be paying more attention to whether hair is



1. Thick or Thin (individual strands not your whole head)

2. Curly, Kinky or Kinky Curly





So to test this theory, I have a series of poll questions and the first one is can we relate splitting hair to hair thickness?



Do you often see split ends in your hair or do you have to regularly trim your hair to avoid getting split ends?



If your answer is yes, please answer 'often see split ends' in the poll and choose if you would consider your hair strands as fine , medium or thick.



If your answer is no, please answer 'few split ends' in the poll and select your hair thickness.



Thank you for indulging me!





Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.