Hair Products You Hate

We normally do lists of products we love and would recommend but I thought I would flip the script and ask which ones you hate and would never recommend to anyone.



I will go first



Hair type : 4 (curly and kinky)



Product: Organix coconut milk conditioner

Why: No slip, no softness, literally does not act as a conditioner should, the only product I ever threw out after 3 tries with no joy at all. It was not even worth giving out in my opinion. (Sadly enough I bought it because of the polarised views about it here and wanted to test it for myself.)



Product: Tressemme Naturals conditioner

Why: Not enough slip as a detangling conditioner but is ok if you do not intend to comb hair. Currently used as a cowash conditioner but would not repurchase once the two gigantic bottles (buy one get one free) are done.



Product: John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum

Why: Tried it for 'sealing' and hated it - left hair very dry.  Probably works well as a heat protectant, given out to friend who straightens.



Product: Motions CPR conditioner

Why: Another 'conditioner' that really does not work as a conditioner should.  No softness, had particles in it so no slip.....plain old weird. Given out to friend with relaxed hair who said she liked it.





Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.