Short Natural Hairstyles: Ms gg of Fro Stoppa

I just finished editing the submissions that I have received so far and it really would not be fair for me to ogle the pictures all by myself! I have taken the liberty of placing style notes because things work in conjunction to create a beautiful picture (earrings, accessories, colour, outfit etc).



Ok enough from me! Here is the beautiful mane of Ms.gg of FroStoppa.




Style: Twist out from Fat Twists




Hair Length: Approximately  6.5 inches long currently

How was the style achieved: I did twists on freshly washed hair using Worlds of Curls curl activator gel as my moisturizer. I also added either Oyin burnt sugar pomade or Mozeke babassu twisting cream (I was experimenting with these products). I wore the twists for one week before taking them out












Style: Braid Out




Hair Length: Approximately 9-10 inches 

How was the style achieved: This is an old picture from Summer 2008. I am wearing a braid out on about 9-10 inches of natural hair. I used Worlds of Curls activator gel and aloe gel.















Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.