Home > Reader Questions > Different Textures: Anyone have pics?
Different Textures: Anyone have pics?
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 by Arman Zulhajar
This is one for you to answer
Queenbuv asks, ' I have a question-How often do people have two very different types of curl or texture on there head. I personally have very curly hair in the front and the rest is more of a loose curl. I have to cut my own hair because of this split personality on my head! I have never met another person with this problem. I have never seen pictures of anyone with this type of hair. I can't be the only one!'
I think it is very common especially a looser texture in the back, I really don't know why but many people seem to have this.
I am going to throw the question over to the readers and ask, do you have pictures or know of a fotki that represents this?
My googling brought up:
1. This discussion on blackhairmedia
2. Roshini who has a wavy texture on the top and a much tighter curl at the bottom - see glamazini
Category Article Reader Questions
Random Posts
-
You learn something new everyday. Texlaxing is a chemical process where a relaxer is applied for a shorter time period or where a less poten...
-
Deleting your web cache is a good way to speed up a slow internet connection. These files take up valuable resources that could be used to...
-
Indigestion is a very common problem and often we do not take it very seriously. Although, it is not deadly but in a long run it can lead to...
-
You can make Skyrim Dragon armor if you reach smith level 100. The Dragon armor gives over 300 armor. If your smith level less than 100, yo...
-
New players (noobs) maybe still confused about the so-called Skyrim Fortify Enchanting potion that the pro mages are talking about. Or mayb...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(363)
-
▼
July
(33)
- Trimming, Hair Growth and Terminal Length!!
- Reader Questions Week!
- Download Dota 6.61b AI Map
- Reader Questions Week!
- Facebook Hidden Emoticons
- Download New Perfect Hack for July - Audition Dance
- 'Helpful Tip' : Time to get your hair done?
- Hottest Tennis Players in the World
- Koneksi Telkom Flash
- Part 2 of 2: Porosity - Can you fix it?
- Veidas filme
- Ikonos
- Download Perfect Hack for July - Audition Dance
- Part 1 of 2: Porosity - Definition and Causes
- What is wrong with the world?
- Zooteris
- Pilkieji sodai
- Different Textures: Anyone have pics?
- Download Dota 6.61 Map
- Kaip vilkas
- Coming Up!
- Reader Questions : Coconut Oil and Protein
- Reader Questions - Coconut Oil Before Washing?
- Šilti vakarai
- Akiniai sienose
- Download Auto Party for AyoDance
- Universaliakas
- Over there!
- Download Pangya USA Trainer 3 for Free
- Ant perono
- Atsisveikinimas su spinta
- How to Comb Natural Hair
- Castor Oil!
-
▼
July
(33)